Terms & Conditions
By using the Site you acknowledge and agree that you have had sufficient opportunity to read and understand the Terms and you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not use the Site.
Licence to use the Site
- Herbal Ride grants you a non-exclusive, world-wide, non-transferable licence to use the Site in accordance with the Terms set out in this Agreement.
- You may access and use the Site (including any incidental copying that occurs as part of that use) in the normal manner and in accordance with the Terms set out in this Agreement. You may also print one copy of any page within the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- The information on the Site is intended for general information purposes only and is not a substitute for the advice of a doctor, pharmacist or other qualified healthcare professional.
- Use of the Site by you is at your own risk. Without limiting the above, this includes use of any service provided through the Site, any linked website, Facebook and Twitter.
- Herbal Ride does not endorse or test products, nor does it verify the content or any claims made, either implicit or explicit.
- Reliance by you on any information on the Site (including any content provided by parties or people other than Herbal Ride) is at your own risk.
- Herbal Ride also does not:
- Accept responsibility for the consequences of the use of information on the Site,
- Warrant the accuracy of the information on the Site or whether the information is up-to-date, and
- Accept responsibility for the consequences of the use of any products. Without limiting the above, if you do experience any health issues or problems related to information on the Site you should seek help from your doctor or pharmacist as soon as possible.
Links to other websites
- The Site may contain links to other websites as well as content added by people other than Herbal Ride.
- Herbal Ride does not endorse, sponsor or approve any such user generated or any content available on any linked website.
Herbal Ride controls website operation
You acknowledge and agree that:
- Herbal Ride retains complete editorial control over the Site and may alter, amend or cease the operation of the Site at any time in its sole discretion; and the Site will not operate on a continuous basis, and may be unavailable from time to time.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- You acknowledge and agree that, as between you and Herbal Ride, Herbal Ride owns all intellectual property rights in the Site. Nothing in these Terms constitutes a transfer of any intellectual property rights.
- You represent and warrant to Herbal Ride that you have the legal capacity to enter these Terms and you have complied with the all the provisions set out in these Terms. Exclusion of liability
- To the full extent permitted by law, Herbal Ride excludes all liability in respect of loss of data, interruption of business or any consequential or incidental damages.
- To the full extent permitted by law, Herbal Ride and its staff, employees, contractors or agents, will not in any way be liable for any loss, expense, damage, claim or action, including consequential or economic loss, in connection with or resulting from your use of the Site including the use of information and the reliance on information.
- To the full extent permitted by law, Herbal Ride excludes all representations, warranties or terms (whether express or implied) other than those expressly set out in these Terms.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the exclusions set out in this section operate to benefit and protect Herbal Ride as operator of the Site.
- You must not assign, sublicense or otherwise deal in any other way with any of your rights under these Terms.
- If a provision of these Terms is invalid or unenforceable it is to be read down or severed to the extent necessary without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- Each party must at its own expense do everything reasonably necessary to give full effect to this Agreement and the events contemplated by it.